Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused and 20

Im confused I've been sleeping with someone almost everyday for a month. We have been using the pull out method. Yesterday I had a horrible pain in my lower belly(uterus area) it hurts when i cough, laugh bend over, I've felt nauseous I've thrown up once. I love blts but at work the smell of it almost threw up. Ive had mood swings never had that bad of a day. We had sex like three days after my period was over. Now its only been a couple of days would I be feeling like this so early if I was pregnant? I've had pregnancy scare before but never where I've thrown up and had pain. It comes and goes and I don't have any appetite most of the day. The issue is I am also a diabetic. I'm trying not to freak out and convince myself I'm pregnant but idk what to do. Plzzzz help. It won't be two to three weeks til I'm supposed to have my period but something just doesn't seem right with me. Idk what to do should I take a test? When? I know its early bit idt I can wait that long to find out I'm freaking out.

Replies

• Options

it depends when you have ovulated, most ladies ovulate middle of their cycle.

the pull out method is not the safest of methods so it could be...i would really test until your next period is due maybe a day or so before but dont waste money on digital tests if your going to test early, i would go with first response or a cheep pink dye test they seem to be trusted.

im sorry i cant be of much more help