Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovarian cysts while pregnant

hi guys-new to forums but my sister had suggested I joined one to see if i can get some answers about ovarian cysts while pregnan.

i am 7weeks pregnant  with my fist baby and very excited expect for the amount of pain I have been in. Four weeks ago I encountered my first pain in my lower abdomen, anyway after making 5 trips to the doctors and A&E over 7 days they finally decided to send me for an early scan Where I got the fantastic news that the pregnancy was fine and the pain had come from a cyst on one of my ovaries but it had bust so that should be the end of the pain-HAPPY DAYS-or so I thought. That night I had the same stabbing pain that is completely unbearable. Well four weeks later and numerous visits to the doctor later and I am no further forward. Still getting the same stabbing pain numerous times through the day and night, being told there's nothing they can do. I just presumed that after having a scan and by the feel of things I'm still getting cysts that I would have maybe had a follow up scan? I'm just worried that the cysts are doing damage to my ovaries. Any help, hints, tips would be greatfully received