Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation or Period??

Hi,

My last period was the 9th February this month. My ovulation day was Tuesday (22/02/16). I knew this because of my symptoms; cramping, sticky mucus egg-whites, feeling aroused etc..

I have experienced a few symptoms such as cramping again in the past few days, and today (27/02/16) I have experienced bleeding. Since last night I found there was a brown/pinky stain on my pants when I went to the loo. Today it is a lot heavier and red and brown in colour. It is not as heavy as my periods, but I would like some advice on what people think it is. 

i have also experienced cramping also back pain, feeling bloated and nauseous. I keep feeling a little dizzy every now and then. 

Replies

• Options

Just to add, I have recently come off the drop-provera injection. I finished it the end of November and started my period back up again at the start of January. I recently had my second period and was using no contraception at all.

Thank you