Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where to buy newborn baby stuff?

Hi just wanted to know which place or any online website anyone recommend for new born baby Please.Was looking for good deal as I have no idea newly pregnant 😊. Thank youXxx

Replies

• Options

Hi, I've got some lovely little bits in tkmaxx, can get all sorts and the prices are very reasonable.

• Options

Don't be afraid to go to charity charity shops! They usually have well kept and very nice toys which are just not worth buying brand new all the time. I had toys from charity shops and they were always my favourite(I wouldn't recommened used stuffed toys out of hygenic reasons, or stuffed toys in general-even tho there are days when I want to buy some for myself lol!).

They will also most likely have some things for newborns. Clothes and other things like that aren't too expensive in usual stores but since newborns grow really fast I think you could consider getting newborn clothes from charity as well. They might have strollers and other things, depends what you want to get(for example I'm not getting a stroller at all, I will use carrier wrap instead).

You have time to make a very detailed list trust me(just stick to the basics) ;)