Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant?

I m 17 and on the pill (Yasmin) since I was 15. My last period started on the 1st and ended on the 4th. I had intercourse on the 9th and I missed my pill on the 10th and 11th(first week of the pill) because I was away from home and didn't have it with me. I had some mild spotting on the 16th kinda pinkish/brownish, now I have a lot of white discharge. I started feeling very bloated the past few days I also feel unusually tired and lost taste for certain foods especially chocolate. I briefly spoke to the practise nurse about this last week but all she told me was that the chance is quite high but to be patient and wait and see if my period comes.

i also had spotting from 23rd till the mornin of the 26th my period was due yesterday (26th) but didn't come, also found out today I have thrush. 

Could I be pregnant? 

Replies

• Options

There is a chance you could be as you would have been fertile through missing those two pills. The only way to be certain is to take a test.