Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Early pregnancy - normal aches and pains

Hello all,
Am new to this site so please bear with me image
I'm currently in early pregnancy, am not entirely sure how far as in April I had a miscarriage and have not had a bleed in between then and falling pregnant now. However I am guessing I am roughly 4/5 weeks.
The past few days I've been having a stitch like sensation, which started under my left breast, then moved to my right and has been on both sides of my abdomen. The pain has also moved from near my belly button to lower down and has then disappeared again.
I have also had some tenderness within the abdomen, on both sides, and up near the belly button when I press on the area. 
Today the stich has gone - hooray!!! But I still have some tenderness within my abdomen. The stitch feeling has been predominantly on the left side, whereas the tenderness seems predominantly on the right, although I do have some on the left currently. The tenderness also seems to move around but I can't be 100% sure.
I visited the doctor on Friday who seemed unconcerned about the pain under the breasts and said to only worry if the pain goes lower or I begin to bleed. He pressed on my abdomen at the time and I had no tenderness - this seems to have just started happening. 
My main question is, should I be concerned about an ectopic pregnancy, do the symptoms sound likely of this! 
Thanks, 
Charlotte