Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bleeding issue while positive that im pregnant

Hi I'm believed to be at least 7 weeks pregnant but I'm really worried I started bleeding and it started light then got heavy so I went to the er like the on call ob told me to and the doc checked my blood and said he didn't see any hcg levels at m I'm freaking out I have miscarried twice before this but I still have all the sighns of pregnancy and my stomach is still getting harder at the bottom and the bleeding has let up some but I'm not sure what's going on please help me 

Replies

• Options

Hi, I am going through the same problem right now. Found out i was pregnant and 3 days later I'm bleeding, light and heavy. It is very common in women. Called breakthrough. If you look up breakthrough it may make you feel more at ease and they suggest what you can do and what are the possiblities.

• Options

Thank you and I think I may be ok cause it has completely stopped now and I did another test today just in case image

• Options

Okay hun, glad to hear! Hope everything else goes good for you! 😊 still waiting for mine to end so, I can do another one 

• Options

Mads23, Good to hear you are ok....

Sorry to be a bother but did you do that test with first morning urine, did the line show straight up? For peace of mind, do take another test in 2-3 days just to see if the line gets darker cos it does look a little faint for 7wks. 

Hope it all turns out alright 

• Options

I bled for the first 15wks carrying my now 4.5yr old because the placenta was low lying. 

If you are believed to be 7wks though I would ask if they can scan you to see what is going on. They should have found HCG levels & the test should be darker in theory, it could be you are not as far as thought 

• Options

image better

• Options

Those are two different tests one was this morning the other was last night 

• Options

5:53 a.m 

• Options

The line did show straight up and is this easier to see I took the test apart to look directly at the strip image

• Options

Msds23, it's obvious the line is there...its just a bit faint for 7wks. As kazzie said, you can either get your HCG test done or a scan. Try CB digital as well

• Options

I've been having the same problems right now, I took a pregnancy test 1 week ago, started bleading heavy and light, then took another two pregnancy tests and they were negative. Does anyone have advice?