Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling lost

I would just like some advice about the way I'm feeling lately, I'm feeling very sorry for myself I've been to doctors on antibiotics for an eye infection cream for my swollen feet but I'm just generally run down. My partner isn't understanding one bit,I got sent home from work today he didn't ask how I was or how doctors went or what was wrong  instead I got called lazy for not having tea done,been laid in bed and no housework done, don't want to do it alone,but can't carry on getting treated this way I want someone who understands it's not easy, I don't feel special anymore, he has a four year old son and the way he is with him and so loving I get jealous, I hate been around when he's here, I've lost all my confidence I just don't think he wants me anymore do I just go.....

Replies

• Options

Oh and I'm on my feet for 40 hours a week working in a supermarket lifting etc,he sits at a desk all day doesn't seem to understand one bit, am I just been a mug here can I do it on my own....

• Options

Hi hull, I don't really know what to suggest but didn't want to read and run. It sounds like you're having a really hard time and that your partner is not treating you very well at all. Are you able to talk to him about it? Maybe he doesn't realise the effect his behaviour is having on you?? Do you have any close female friends or family you could chat it through with too? I hope things improve for you whatever you decide to do. Big hugs.