Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 week scan!

i have my scan on Thursday but I'm so worried! ive had a previous miscarriage early on this year.

with this pregnancy I've been bleeding for 6 Weeks and still going, I've been checked and saw my baby at 9 weeks and 11 weeks and few days And saw heartbeat and everything's fine. But I'm just so nervous about going for my 12 week scan! will it be ok? 

I have a bump and still getting morning sickness, but I just can't feel it (I know it's small and it's probably me just worrying). Will it be ok? .

Replies

• Options

If you have had a scan recently suggesting all is ok then I would think you should be fine at your dating scan.

I bled for the first trimester with my now 5yr old as her placenta was close to my cervix & was causing friction. It moved between 12 & 20wks & she was giving strong kicks by 15wks.

It is hard not to worry but bleeding in pregnancy can have many reasons behind it. Take things easy, Thursday will be here before you know it

• Options

Yeah they said my placenta is low and there blood in my cervix, I'm sure it will be fine just me being a nervous wreck. thank you x

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.