Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

When you were pregnant, did you experience ‘a bloody show'?

Hi everyone,

We were wondering, during your pregnancy, did you experience ‘the bloody show’? And if you did, how long was it until you went into labour afterwards? Or maybe you didn’t have the a show at all?

Do come and let us know by posting a reply on this thread, as we think it would be really interesting to see if the show really does mean baby is on the way!

Replies

• Options

Hi I had a tiny bit it was like a red jelly consistency but if blood I then went into labour 5days after :)

• Options

Mine didn't arrive until I was in established labour - literally about 10 minutes before my waters broke and 40 minutes before birth! 

• Options

Mine happened around 1pm on the Friday all day I was leaking bloody mucus had to wear big max pads,my labour started 12 hours later at 3am in the morning and I gave birth at 13:03pm the Saturday, so yeah

My bloody show was a clear sign of labour wadnear,it started 12 hours after the bloody show started x