Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 positive clear blue, 1 invalid with dollar store and 1 negative with dollar store also

hi i took a clear blue pregnancy test like a few days ago in the am and it came out positive but the line was faint but very visible  and tge next day I took a dollar store one and it came out invalid and I took that one around 3 or 4 in the afternoon and then I took another one in the afternoon as well and it was negative I have had nausea and lower back pain white discharge and my breast have been really itchy and I have gained a lot of weight within the past few weeks I got my circle last month but it was three days late nd when I did get it I only had it for three day I just need to know which test do I go with if someone could help me I would really appreciate it thank you 

Replies

• Options

Any ideas because I really need to know could someone inbox me I'm really nervous 

• Options

I'm sorry that I can't be of much help but I'm in the same boat. 10 days late on period now with 5 negative tests!  I'm having a lot of symptoms though too and just want someone to tell me what's going on with my body 

• Options

I took another one and it was positive so I'm about 8 weeks pregnant 

• Options

The tests probably came out negative because you took them in the afternoon, always use morning urine for early pregnancy testing. Congratulations on your pregnancy xx