Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What would we do without each other?

I post topics on here every now and then and such lovely people post back and are always reassuring and it helps so much to know that your not the only one going absolutely insane!

What on earth would we do without being able to talk to each other?!

I just wanna say thanks to people that take time to reply, its so lovely!

a very grateful Tracey
9+3

Replies

• Options
    i know what you mean babe this is my third and i still panic all the time so its always good to know there are ppl around to talk to and help set my mind at ease x
  • Options
    Yeah i feel the same, love it on here and totally addicted! Feel as if i know every1 personally lol
    x
    http://bd.lilypie.com/96A8p1/.png

• Options
    aaahhh tracey thats a really nice thing to post. i am addicted too this site and everyone is fab. There is always someone who has something to share in order to help.

I am sure i will still be on here even after i've had baby. checking in to see how everyone is and keep updated.

kate 34+4
    xxxx
  • Options
    Awww Tracey hun didnt know you luved me that much! lol

I know what you mean, i think ive met a friend for life on here and its nice to know people are going through the same things.

Makes me feel normal sitting here eating a jar of gherkins now lol
  • Options
    I totally agree. I love coming on to this site and look forward to it daily (am i sad???!!! lol) I've read and replied to posts that made me nearly pee myself laughing and i've read and replied to posts that make me upset - i feel like im going through it with you all!!! Theres always someone who answers my questions or has asked them already, so i never feel im goin crazy or when i worry theres always a kind word.

I looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee this site and all you ladies!!!! imageimageimageimageimageimage

Suzi 18+6 xx
  • Options
    I know i would be in more of a mess than i normally am! Wow Robslass i'm stuck with you for life??!!! lol ;\)

I am addicted to this site! I wake up in the morning and think...wow wonder who has had there baby today?!

When are all you ladies due?

I am May 7th

Tracey
    9+4

• Options
    Im May 6th now so I can tell you all the gorey details lol
  • Options
    lol If your in Bas as well that will be sooo funny!
  • Options
    Lol who needs Marc and Rob we can talk each other through the births!! hehe
  • Options
    I completely agree, I would be lost without this site. All you ladies on here are soooooo nice and there's always someone going through the same thing or able to give advice and put your mind at ease. I am addicted to the site and can't do any work until I've had my fix each morning, in fact I suppose I'd better get some work done :lol:

http://bd.lilypie.com/IvyMp1/.png

• Options
    i agree i would have gone crazy without you lot on here(well if i can get any moe crazy!!!!)
    you have all helped me out so much and put me at ease
    THANKYOU *********** HUGS *************
    edd 7th may
    emma 8+6 xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Emilymummy - your due the same date as me and yet i'm 9+4...i don't understand how on earth they work all these dates out? lol
  • Options
    I love it on here too!! Totally addicted!!!

XX