Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

loss of apetite, is it jus me?

hi all im getting a little concerned because i feel really hungry most of the time but as soon as the foods infront of me i have about 2mouthfuls and then i feel ill , is this only me?

im 11+2 is this normal?

please help ease my mind

Nikki x

Replies

• Options
    Totally normal hon! I was like that in my first trimester too, especially in the evenings when I normally had my main meal of the day.
  • Options
    hi hun , i was like also like that at the begining, an now im the complete opposit lol xx

25+5
  • Options
    hi, i'm weeks and don't eat dinner anymore i'm fine in the day but when it comes to dinnee im just not hungry - i have been forcing myself to eat cause feel i should!

xx
  • Options
    hi there!

i'm just like that. i lost my appetite at about 6 or 7 weeks and to be honest it still hasn't come back!! i force myself to eat sometimes and it's horrid. i lost about 6lbs and have regained about 4lbs, so am still less that my prepregnancy weight...hoping that'll change soon as i was slim to begin with.

i really wouldn't worry hon, totally normal!

kristen xx
    17+2
  • Options
    I was like this for a good few months at first. I ended up just eating what and when I fancied it. It wore off at about 16 weeks. Now I can't get enough food, only problem is my husband keeps eating all of the snacks I've got stashed.
  • Options
    yup its completely normal, iv not had many cravings but havn't been eating dinner as it was making me feel awful - not lost any weight though as i have been eating lots of haribo tangfastics!