Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello, I'm new to this web site..........................

:\) I Found out I was pregnant with baby number 3 at beginning of week. Was a bit shocked as really wasn't expecting it. We had been trying since June but this month we sort of took a break (only did it once!! TMI).
Not a 100% sure on my exact dates as wasn't really sure on when my monthly was due. (Although do know date we concieved. Sorry TMI again!) I am usually anything from 28 days to 33 days. I tested on day 32 to find a positive result. So was wondering if my cycle was 29 days this month same as last month. The month before that I went 33 days but had only come off the pill the month before. Oh well. I'm working it out as a 29 day cylce which makes me 4 weeks and 5 days. We will book for a nuchal scan for beginning of November so then we can check our exact dates.

I feel a bit strange. I kinda wish I hadn't taken the test yet as all I can think about is being pregnant. Apart from tender boobs no other symptons. I'm not complaining though, but it just doesn't feel real.

Is anyone else expecting number 3? If so I have a question.............I know I can't be showing yet, way too soon, but my stomach looks really big. I usually get a bloated looking stomach before my period and it look like that. It looks like i'm 5 months preggers. Was anyone the same? It's worse at night and I feel really bloated.

Replies

• Options
    Hi Lilo
    welcome to the site and congrats on your news.
    Im expecting my 3rd baby too.. 13 weeks +1, and i got big quick too.. same as you got bloated as if AF was due, and it never went away.. just got bigger, and still does get bigger as the day goes on. Aparantly its very normal to get bigger quicker the more pregnancies you have, as your body knows what its supposed to do now lol.. sounds wierd but thats what I got told by midwife.
    I also look like im about 5 months, and keep trying to hide it, cos everyone will just think im fat, but its definately getting more shape and harder now, so maybe show it off soon.
    If you want to know your due date, you can work it out on a pregnancy calander on some websites.. cos some of them ask for day of conception, so that will help you hun
    take care and good luck with baby 3... where are you from hun?
    caz xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/xXxWp1/.png

• Options
    Hi...I'm not on my third but only on my first. But seeing as you mentioned showing a bit....I noticed that for some reason i'm very bloated myself and no other symptoms other that sore boobs and hot flushes. Cant seem to regulate my temparature.....

Also couldnt detect a embryo at 4 weeks. Do you think everything is ok? Seeing as this is my first pregnancy i have no idea what is going on with my body.
  • Options
    By my dates i am the same as you! 4 wk 5 days! I also wish i hadn't done test yet- i did it last sunday! No idea why, just had a feeling. Had on off spotting all week, which has now stopped. My tummy is blaoted, although oddly it was more bloated last week, which must just be water. Its my first, so it doesn't feel real to me, and I keep re-testing!!
  • Options
    Thanks for replies. I feel better knowing it's not just me feeling bloated.

Magicmonica - I'm from Rainham, Kent. What about you? You said that your expecting number 3, how old are your other two children. I have teo girls aged 5 and 3. Congratulations by the way!:\)

Tashy1 - I'm suree everything is fine. It's probably just a little early to decect anything yet. When I was due with my 2nd daughter, my neighbour was also due with her first, (we were a week a part) she had to have an internal scan to check everything ok as she had had problems in the past. I remember her telling me that they had trouble finding the embyro. Don't worry too much. Everything is fine! Congrtualtions to you too!:\)

Hi to Click - Always nice to talk to someone the same stage as me! And congratulations!
    Like you I keep testing. I had two Clear Blue tests. I have used one which was the first time I tested and am keeping the second one. I will use it just not yet. In the meantime I keep buying cheap ones from Tesco and Sainsburys. I know all pregnancy tests are the same and give you the same info but I don't want to use my clear blue yet as it was more expensive. I will do it next week when hopefully it will give me a more darker positive result.. Not that the others haven't but it just makes it better for me and tries to make it more real for me. Does that make sense.. (I do tend to ramble!!) Keep in touch as we are at same stage.

• Options
    sorry only had 2 so cant comment just thought id say hi and welcome and congrats on number 3 hun xx
  • Options
    hello, welcome to the site hun, im on baby no4 and about 10/11wk i think but grown outta mi jeans already. xx
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to the site. The ladies on here are aboslutely lovely... they put up with all my hormonal ranting... thank you ;D. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I too am expecting number three. I have two girls aged 1.5 and 3.5 years. I am due in January. I think it is a little unking how mother nature woks but I too feel much bigger than I was with my first or second. I think it has just given me more excuses to add to my maternity wardrobe...lol. Best wishes through your pregnancy. xx