Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Question

Right - last night - I had my dinner, which was a pretty spicy chilli (YUM!). I also had with it half a can of Pepsi Max.

Now after dinner I kept getting an bubbly feeling in my stomach. Now do we think this was actually teh pepsi max (which is super fizzy) or was is baby reacting to the spicy chilli and the fizzy sugary caffine filled drink ???

I'm 15+2 - so am thinking its a bit early for baby - but I am showing pretty early (I look at least 20 weeks already - and probably a big 20 weeks at that) - and my friend suggested I might feel baby earlier than I expected as I'm big ...

K xxx
15+2

Replies

• Options
    It could well be hun as baby will react to caffeine and spicy food

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pp___.png

• Options
    Ooh - more chilli for me then ! I'm determined to make sure this baby likes chilli and garlic as I love both and have both in most meals ! image
  • Options
    i would say it was the baby moving,it does feel like little bubbles or butterfly movements,the thing to do is have the chilli again and see if the LO moves again

sarah
  • Options
    I'm off out with friends for dinner tonight. We are going to a Thai restaurant and the food I have is normally really spicy - so might see if that has an effect ... how exciting !

K x
  • Options
    I love spicy food!! xx

[Modified by: snowangel on April 30, 2009 01:34 PM]