Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

itchy lady bits! (sorry tmi)

hi there i have really itchy lady parts only seems to itch at night and its not thrush as doesnt smell or no cottage cheese (sorry tmi) it really drives me mad in the night n i cant get to sleep cooling it down seems to help and i seem to have a reasonable amount of pressure down there too it seems like my vulva and clitoris (sorry way tmi) is the only bits that itch. i was planning to go see my gp very soon but just wondered if anybody else has had this or knew what it was?

MummyD

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dY32p1.png

Replies

• Options
    I was going to guess thrush!

Maybe check it out with GP - get a swab done and they will find out what it is x
  • Options
    I have this too. I only seem to itch where i was cut last time i gave birth. My mum said that she was also very itchy when pregnant. I dont think i was itchy like this during last oregnancy (dont remember being anyway).
    I also feel loads of pressure down there too. Like when i go to the loo I cant sit down to wee (sorry for tmi) but i need to stand up because sitting down feels like everything is dropping out!!!!
    I have mentioned this to midwife who suggested i speak to doc. I did this last week & all doc could suggest was to treat me for thrush to rule that out & then i have to go back so that she can examine me & take a swab.
    Dont know if you already have any children mummydubeXxX but the pressure feeling i have is similar to how i felt down there after child birth, like everything was dropping out!

Maybe you should see your gp to see what they say, but please keep me updated as i would be interested if they suggest anything other than what my doc has!
  • Options
    Hi, i have the exact same thing and have no idea what it is...i keep thinking it's thrush but i've never had it before so not sure exactly what that is like! I was contemplating going to my doctors which i think i might do if it carrys on! if you go before let me know!!

it's so irritating and uncomfortable and does your head in when your trying to get to sleep!!
    Keep me posted!

24+5