Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

sharpe pains down below!!!

Hi All

I am 35+2 wks pregnant and this morning when ive been moving around i keep getting these really sharpe pains at the bottom of my stomach to my 'lady bits', !! has anyone else experienced this? this is my 5th baby and ive also had alot of jelly like discharge for the last week or so but it is not blood stained or anything? could it be the slow?

any advice greatly appreciated

thanks

lisa

Replies

• Options
    HI LISA AND GARY, IM 35+2 WKS ALSO AND THIS IS MY 2ND BABY. IVE BEEN GETTING THE SAME PAINS FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW AND MY MW SAID ITS PROB JUST LIGAMENT MOVEMENTS OR BECAUSE I LIFT MY 2 YR OLD TOO MUCH. AS FOR THE DISCHARGE - IVE HAD THAT A COUPLE OF TIMES THINKING IT COULD BE A SHOW BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET!!.
  • Options
    hi thanks for your reply. i am getting impatient and i keep hoping that anything is a sign im gonna have this baby lol

lisa
  • Options
    hi there lisa. i am on my 5th baby as well and am 37 weeks. i have had the discharge and thought that i had a show the other day. as for the pains they have been so bad. i thought that it was labour the other night but all died away. i might be geting induced as i am in and out of hospital at the mo with high blood pressure.
    good luck the end is in sight and take care.xxx