Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

help

has anybody out there got any advice im 34 weeks pregnant with second child and im having really bad rib and back ache so bad i cant sleep at night also got to take iron and it is disgusting i never experienced all this pain in my first pregnancy will it go and when x

Replies

• Options
    hi hun i have been exactly the same in this pregnancy with back ache its awful isnt it.I find sleeping on top of a duvet helps at night (duvet over the mattress,folded in half on your side so u got loads of padding!)also i have 1 of those wheat bags that u put in the microwave n thats good on your back.those heated pads r meant to be good too that u can stick on your back n they stay heated for up to 12 hrs.Paracetamol is ok to take in pregnancy if it really bad and also i've heard a tens machine can help.Hope some of these suggestions will help you,hanna 37+2 xx
  • Options
    thanx for advice my neighbour has just lent me a wheat bag and given me a leaflet for tens machines that are on offer at moment in local chemist so in a mo im going to wander out to the microwave and heat it up and try and go to bed bet your glad you havant got long to go is this your first x x