Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint line on pregnancy test

Can anyone see the faint line? Feel likeimage im going out of my mind. 

Replies

• Options

Based on that picture I can't see a line sorry. In my opinion it's negative.  Either try again in a few days or try a more sensitive test. Good luck getting your positive x

• Options

I can see a very very faint line. I would retest again in a few days to be sure. Xx

• Options

hi, I am also having faint lines. Took a 6 day early CB test 4 days ago in the evening, faint line, took another CB test the next morning, even fainter, then took a one step strip test this morning and no line at all. Had all the symptoms, can't keep anything down. Went docs today and had a blood test but got to wait 4 days for the results. Not actually due on until today, had the usual monthly cramps. Im so impatient and frustrated, told oh I was pregnant and he is so excited. I'm sure I was pregnant  due to the faint lines but now I'm thinking were they evaporation lines? Pic of the CB tests. Could these lines be evap lines? image

• Options

Kate i can see your lines clearly,hope you get good news from your blood work.