Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cramps at 12w5d

Hi! I am new to this whole pregnancy thing so just after some advice from mums to be! I am 12w 5d today and yesterday woke up with what feels like mild period cramps, which lasted most of yesterday on & off and today aswell. When i have googled it, they have said its perfectly normal but i still cant help but worry. My midwife is on holiday also so i can't get hold of her! Any reassurance would be fab!! Thanks x

Replies

• Options

you will probably get them through your whole pregnancy I did and due in 12 days and still get them now your womb is growing and stretching to accommodate baby so don't panic it's completely normal 

if you get any red bleeding and cramps though ring your midwife or doctor xx

• Options

Thank you for replying emma92, I went to the doctor today just to put my mind at rest and she listened to the heartbeat on a Doppler and it was very fast and loud so very healthy. The pain is just niggling all day which makes me worry more but hopefully in the next few days it settles. Xx