Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Has anyone had decidual bleeding (first trimester bleeding)??

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I really didn't know where I'd get the best answers from so I thought I would post to ask here!

Did anyone have decidual bleeding for 2 days and have very faint positives afterwards?
If so, how long after the decidual bleed did you get your blazing positive?
I've got quite a few symptoms of being pregnant after my extremely short 'period' and extremely faint positives with fmu since the bleeding stopped, not one test I've taken has been completely negative but they're all so faint and hard to capture with a phone camera so I don't know what to believe.
I usually bleed for 7-9 days (mainly 8 days), but this time it was only 2 days. 8/4/17-10/04/17 and I usually have period pains in my right groin but didn't have any of that this time..
Ever since the bleed I've had brown discharge on and off mixed with shiny cm and pulling in the centre of my tummy below my belly button.
Please don't read and run, I need a few stories to pass the time lol!

**Please don't tell me to go for a blood test or see my doctor, I'm already booked for 25th April**

Many thanks ladies! xx

Replies

• Options

I also forgot to put, the bleeding was much lighter in flow compared to usual and I actually had no clots whatsoever, usually I have loads of little ones.
    The bleed was a lot darker than usual too... like dark brown mixed with red, but more brown than red.
    :) I hope this kind of helps lol!

• Options

My now 5yr old saw me bleed a light period for the first 15wks of pregnancy. I was terrified I was miscarrying but it turned out her placenta was low & irritating the cervix. By 15wks she was kicking away & the placenta moved itself to the middle of my back.

• Options

Wow! That's a long time to bleed :( did you have problems with picking up your pregnancy on a test? When did you find out you were pregnant? :) (if you can recall!) xx