Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

boobs have a life of there own!!

have finaly managed to get in to m&s to have my ever growing boobs measured and nearly fainted. In october i measured a trim 36 b, was amazed to find out i now needa 38 dd . I am only 18 weeks and 5 days if they carry on at this rate will not be able to see my bump lol. pleeeeease tell my they will return to a normal size can't imagine whipping them out to breastfeed at the moment.Was worried about reaction to begin with bf seems rather pleased don't know why lol he want to try carring them around with him !!:\?

Replies

• Options
    I was only ever 32b and have only gone up to a 32c now, im 30 weeks pregnant. I love that they have gone up even one size! I don't want them to go back to 32b!!
  • Options
    I didn't mind mine when they were a c . But they seem to have changed completely they don't look like mine any more haha . the whole shape has taken on a life of its own!!! i have put about a stone on in weight already aswell! which might have something to do with it
  • Options
    yeah it probably has. i have ben lucky with my weight but i wish i had bigger bump as i only feel like im 12 weeks pregnant not 30!! Do you eat healthily? I do which is why i probably have not put on weight, my sister put on lads of weight with her baby but within 2 weeks she was back to normal. Everyones different, just enjoy the pregnancy and eat whatever you crave. You have an excuse to! Sophia and baby Theo x x x
  • Options
    have had cravings for micro chips and mayo at 10 .30 in the morn wouldnt normaly touch anything like that so prob not eating to healthy. sayin that though as i have been off work have been doing a
    lot more cooking good hearty healthy meals but prob larger portions than before will have to watch myself i looked like a teletubby when i had my little boy haha
  • Options
    Ah teletubbys!! Not good look on a human though. You wont look like that your just pregnant!! I was told not to eat mayo as it it made wih raw eggs which is not good for baby. Thats what my mw told me anyway, just thought id let u know, it tastes amazing though x
  • Options
    You lucky people.....I was a 38DD now i'm in a 40G!!! My husband loves them - I hate them!! They're all veiny and my, once pink and quite small, nipples are now the size and colour of digestive biscuits!! Oh the joys of pregnancy!
  • Options
    p.s. its only home-made mayo that you should avoid. shop bought stuff is fine as it's pasteurised!
  • Options
    That was so funny! omg digestive biscuits!! That made me laugh so much. . good news bout mayo, i will buy it in bulk now!! My mw is crap she told me none at all!!
  • Options
    Ha ha, mine are so painful that i feel like i've got a couple of fish hooks on the end of each nipple - like in that get unhooked add for smoking. If they are this painful or worse when I have the baby - there is no way I'm going to breastfeed. I half thought about employing a child or a midget to walk around underneath them just so I can rest them on something. I still can't sleep without a bra on - it's unbearable. I'm also now a G cup - I think that stand for Ginormous. xxx Happy days xx
  • Options
    lol thought there was something wrong with my nipples now i can rest assured there perfectly normal hah were once described as jaffa cake size now deff digestive s is a good description . lol are you planning to breastfeed ??
  • Options
    What's wrong with me? Why don't i have digestives or any of these pains in mine???
  • Options
    lol lol have an image of small people walking round as a support haha that has just cheered me up guess i should stop moaning .lol wasn't impessed with the look of bra offered in marks it looks like a sling but very comfy
  • Options
    I was thinking of breastfeeding but like Claire said, if it's painful i will give up as soon as i start! I was worried that my nips were gonna be too small to breast-feed but they have ballooned too so its all good LOL - Claire I have bought some sleep bras from mothercare and they are the best thing since the invention of tena-lady!! they cost ??18 for a pack of two, which i think is a bargain! They go really big too. i bought the 42-44" ones and they are mahoosive but still comfy and have left a bit of room to grow! xGxGxGx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies

Glad its not just me then...

Mine have grown from 36c to 38dd so far, am at 25 weeks. My bra's look like they belong to my granny!!! My boobs are also veiny and have v large brown nipple area (digestive's is a great description :lolimage

My god daughter who is 5 was fasinated with them when she was staying with me the other day. When I came out of the shower she asked why they were so big and brown, cos they were'nt like that when she was my bridesmaid... Tried to explain it's because of the baby, but she still looked bit puzzled... bless her!

Sam xx
  • Options
    I love you ladies, you certainly dont mince your words and its so great your so honest. I also love the digestive reference, I no longer have boobs just two giant nipples. I take it they do shrink back after breastfeeding?? xx
  • Options
    Huge nipples must be everywhere at the moment!! Mine hurt a lot less than they did....just seems to be the nipples. Could that be a problem??
  • Options
    It was just my nipples that hurt at the start as well. Especially when I was cold. Very painful and not much you can do til it passes. I've gone from a C to a DD (last time I measured). Now 37+2 and going next week for nursing bras. Quite like the bigger boobs, just dont like the stretch marks. They grow with my boobs and are very purple. Horrible, I know. Am assured that it doesnt matter by hubby but not convinced. x
  • Options
    the huge nipples don't always shrink after breastfeeding the aerola (think thats how it spelt) gets bigger whilst your pregnant and usually stays quite big after but it does fade, lighter but still huge
  • Options
    oh god i was hoping i would get my boobs back!!! i too once had nice small nipples!!!! not anymore i hate them they up 2 cup sizes and i want my boobs (which were ample for my frame then) back!!! gutted!
  • Options
    i know what you mean i am getting slightly worried now lol whole body has changed shape so am trying not to think about it now , just hope my boobs dont get any bigger !!!!(or nipples )