Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

keep falling over!

im having a bad day today, i dont know whats wrong with me, i keep falling over!! ive tripped up twice, gone over on my ankle and fallen down the stairs! (ouch!) i feel like such a weeble!! lol

Replies

• Options
    Noooo! Weebles wobble but they don't fall down! don't you remember the song??
  • Options
    lo! thats one way to cheer me up!! xx
  • Options
    hehe! I just went to the kitchen to make myself a glass of Sprite and have now come back into the living room with out it....!!! thats worse than falling over! I did bring a big bag of crisps back with me though....
  • Options
    i keep doing stupid things like that! i put a jar of coffee in the fridge the other day! lol
  • Options
    Hey.. Yummy mummy!!! Be careful.. xo
  • Options
    trust me i didnt mean to do it! ive done my back in now! x
  • Options
    oh noooo!! have a nice warm bath and demand that strawberrie be brought to you while you're in there!
  • Options
    they will have to be smothered in chocolate or ill throw them back at him! anyway oh is out to the 'office' tonight and wont be home till later, how can he go out drinking knowing im at home all on my own!! i might fall again! b*stard!! lol xx
  • Options
    What a git! Make him PAY when he gets in!!! I've just forced mine to come home early cos i'm bored haha! thing is I think he was gonna anyway as he's been working outside and he's sunburnt to hell! lol
  • Options
    Do be careful yummy mummy, I do know what you mean. I fell over in the high street of all places with two bags of shopping last week. There was yogurt everywhere..... just wanted the ground to swallow me!
  • Options
    I keep dropping things. I mean non stop. I had my son pick up five things I had dropped in the town. My oh doesn't even need to be asked anymore. I drop at least 30 things a day practically everyday. I am NOT exaggerating either. It really does my head in!! lol
  • Options
    oh the joys of being pregnant!! lol
  • Options
    Oh yes, dropping things! My oh keeps asking where all the nice wine glasses have gone, and no matter how well I clear away the evidence, he always manages to find a tiny shard of glass!
  • Options
    Better than him standing on it!! x