Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby bump shape

Hi
I am nearly 17 weeks and woke up yesterday and my little bump looks different, seems to look lower and more like a roll of fat now !!!! ! I may be imagining it but I just think its different. Has this happened to anyone? As usual I worry about everything but would love to hear from you girlies who have had the same.
Hugs
Tracey
xxxx

Replies

• Options
    hi tracey. sounds like your baby could be lying across your tummy rather than upright. this happened in my last pregnancy and she was like it for quite a while but eventually moved in to ahead down position. don't worry as your baby has got alot of room to move around at the mo, and you may find that your baby will move again soon. take care.xx
  • Options
    Hi ya my bump changes all the time it was lying transverse, but its now head down back to back so i look like i've got 2 bomps instead of one! NICE!!
  • Options
    lol mynes just big!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Mines just NON EXISTENT again LOL
  • Options
    Mine started to look really square at about 15 weeks and now it only seems to be growing on the right side!
  • Options
    Its really weird i found that at 17 weeks my bump was changing shape all the time. some mornings u wake up and its like whoa!! where the hell did that come from!?? other days it just packs its bags and leaves!?? dont worry, completely normal!!
  • Options
    Thanks for that. It has definetely changed shape, even though my hubby says not. It seems to be just a roll of fat now not hard and high up as before. As usual I worry. Off to see Doc on Weds so hopefully all is OK.
    Thanks again all
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xxxx