Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3 positive pregnancy test and started to bleed

HI

i have had 3 positive pregnancy test. Then today started getting brown discharge and then started to bleed. I m getting cramps like a period and the bleeding getting heavier. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I having a miscarriag? Or could I still be pregnan? 

Replies

• Options

Please someone help. Decorate tobhear positive story. 

• Options

How far gone are you? I am 12 weeks now and had bleeding I had two early scan which showed baby was perfectly fine and they done and examination on my cervix and it turnt out to be cervix ectropian, which is a graze on your cervix that can be easily irritated and when it is it bleeds, I'm not saying that's what you have but unfortunatately its a waiting game, good luck 

• Options

I don't have any experience with this, but I know how awful it is waiting for someone to reply. I don't want to say that everything will be fine and then it not be, but I have definitely read a lot about women continuing to bleed during pregnancy or women having a pretty bad bleed early on or before they even find out and everything turned out fine. There are so many reasons you could be bleeding. I really suggest ringing your local hospital, mine would get you in for this! Good luck!

• Options

I didn't want to read and run. Unfortunately for me bleeding in pregnancy is not good I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks two years ago which started slowly then got heavier. Then at the beginning of this year I had a week of brown spotting which turned out to be a blighted ovum and miscarriage again. 

But on a happier note my friend had bleeding at about 6 weeks, went to an early scan and the baby was fine! He is now two so anything is possible.  

How far gone r u? And r any of the pregnancy tests lighter than the first?