Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

stress!!!

morning ladies.
what is wrong with me? i am ok when i am on my own but when there are people around i get so stressed, for no reason,and have been cryin at anything,i shout at people to get the f**k out my way,and get really snapy. dont think hubby can take much more,as he gets most of it.
i keep tryin to calm down as i know its not good for the babies,so have been gettin braxton hicks really bad this week(24+2). any ideas on how to destress? xxsonia.xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I've been the same earlier on in my preg mainly, tho could still lose it at times, either crying or being nasty - not nice is it. I ask for a little space to dwell (in my room away from kids and OH) not long, just enough to calm down. Or if at work, I just excuse myself for 10 mins. But mostly, to relax I find bubble baths and most recently baths with 6 drops of frankincense oil (suitable from 16 weeks)mixed in small amount of milk to work best (as long as one of the brood dont come in to use the loo grrr!). Deep breaths and a short walk in the fresh air also help. Honestly, I'm not "new age" at all, but the old remedies are the best I find!! When you are tired you are more susceptible and I was also having dizzy spells and low BP so I put myself on Spatone Liquid Iron and feel much better. Look after yourself kiddo!!

[Modified by: FunkyRabbit on April 28, 2007 10:10 AM]

[Modified by: FunkyRabbit on April 28, 2007 10:10 AM]