Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby names...opinions please!

Hi every1, basically just tryin to think of some names for our little girl, and i would like peoples opinion on:

Isabella,
Nieve (pronounced Neeheve)
Eva

Its so hard to stick with 1 name!! lol
what u all think? xxx

Steph 27+4 xxx

Replies

• Options
    I like Eve the best- my oh doesn't like it though. They are all nice names. It is so hard to choose tho- when I was pregnant last time I decided early on that a boy would be Jack, only to change my mind two weeks before he was born!!

He is Reuben Jack instead
  • Options
    Yeah I love Isabella & Eva too. I dont dislike Nieve though, I just prefer the other 2.

xx
  • Options
    hi,

yeah, i agree with Hilary. Would you like the name shortened though, because isabella might be shortened to Izzy or Bella. Personally i like names to be kept as they should be and not shortened. It's a toughy!

good luck xx
  • Options
    Hi hun...

I LOVE the name Eva....i've only just thought of that name and would have maybe chose it for our LO if it is a girl but we have already choosen Freya Hope or Alfie Jude for a boy!

Go for Eva hun...would you be having a middle name too?

Han xx
  • Options
    I really like Grace for her middle name so i guess it wud be Isabella Grace or Eva Grace lol xxxx
  • Options
    I love the name Nieve. My cousin is called this as well although she spells it Niamh. I am not fond of Isabella. Eva is nice 2. Its mad how everyone has so different opinions.
  • Options
    My sister and I are fighting over Isobel (after my maternal grandma) - however she's not pregnant so I guess I have the lead!