Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnancy advice - pregnant again after miscarriage and scan booked at EPU

Wondered if i can get any advice reassurance! I had a miscarriage 10 weeks ago i was 11 weeks. I started bleeding on the friday and contacted the epu to which they stated come in for a scan on the monday! Over the weekend i didnt bleed much so had my hopes up thinking everything ok..... How wrong was i! The monday morning i went to the toilet to which it felt like my waters went but then i started to hemarraged.... Ambulance came.... Rushed into resus then emergency d n c..... Ended up loosing over 1300ml of blood in hospital not counting what i lost at home. I never fainted however i was texting my goodbyes to family!! I ended up having blood transfusions.... Very lucky.

I am now recovered and pleased to say im pregnant again! 7 weeks!! Ive had 2 scans to see if its growing where it should be to which it is but no heart beat... I had this scan at 5 weeks and few days so the epu want me in next monday to see if they can see one!!

Im so scared i really am!!!

Any reassurance out there!! Advice xxxc

Replies