Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Negative blood test, following from 2 positive pregnancy tests

hi everyone,

last sunday I had 2 positive tests, followed by a negative. My doctor referred me for a blood test which came back negative on Thursday. I tested again today just out of curiosity and got 2 positives (pink dye strip tests) and a pregnant 3+ weeks on a clear blue digital. 

Has anyone ever had a negative blood test but actually been pregnant?

image image

Replies

• Options

Hi didn't want to read and run. Is your period late? That is so strange to get positive pregnancy tests but a negative blood test. I would wait until end of week and if there is still no sign of your period and tests are coming up positive I would go back down to the docs if I was you.

• Options

Hi!

ive just been back to the doctors after getting a negative on a clear blue digital this morning. I've had 5 positives in the last 7 days but my blood test from last Wednesday showed less than 1mlU of HCG, so they're more than sure I'm not pregnant - strange!

• Options
    Is there any updates on these posts?! Any positives after negative blood work?! I did blood work about two weeks ago that came back negative 1mlU but I still get faint positives am I going crazy