Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Boobie question

Hi girls, Silly qs really but when do your boobs start to get bigger? Im 6+4 and i had sore boobs when AF was due but now i just have sore nips and the odd prickly pain in them. I know some girls have said their boobs are bigger straight away. Im just wondering really.

Thanx
xx

Replies

• Options
    it depends,

some ladies dont get bigger boobies, some ladies go up a little and some boobies go bananas!!

mine went from a 32c to a 36g image grew a bit every few weeks from about 10 weeks x
  • Options
    Tbh i never noticed that my boobs have got any bigger but oh did and sent me off to get measured so i cant tell you when it happened. I'm 18+6 and was a 36d and am now just fitting into 38dd will need measuring again soon.
  • Options
    Mine haven't really grown at all.

H x

39 weeks
  • Options
    Im a A cup so prehaps they wont get bigger. Even b4 periods ive never had sore or tender boobs so prehaps i should think myself lucky. xx
  • Options
    Im a A cup so prehaps they wont get bigger. Even b4 periods ive never had sore or tender boobs so prehaps i should think myself lucky. xx

I'm a B cup normally but have moved up to a C just for comfort. I've never suffered with sore boobs at that time of the month either.

Sorry if TMI but it won't affect anything, mine leak so much so there must be something in there! :lol:

H x

• Options
    oh good i did worry about BF but im sure all will b ok. xx
  • Options
    Hi,

My boobs haven't grown at all (20+4), although around my ribcage has slightly (thank god for bra extenders!) People have said my boobs look bigger, but they're not spilling out of my bra or tight or anything.

As the others have said, some ladies bosoms get bigger early on, some ladies bosoms 'bloom' near the end and for some ladies there is no change.

xxx
  • Options
    Care bear I think it depends on both the person and the pregnancy.

My first time I went up a breast size in teh first trimester another towards the end and then a half when bf. Also for the start I was sore and continued to be quite well into the second trimester.

This time however I've not change size or had any soreness and I'm just over 12 weeks.

Would not worry as its just one of those things you can not predict.

http://lb2f.lilypie.com/08m4.png

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev281pr___.png

• Options
    Mine went from a C to a DD in the first 9 weeks but haven't grown since then (am only 13 weeks though so plenty of time for more growth!). My back size has also gone up quite considerably so if you do end up needing a bigger size get some bra extenders as well so if your back size increases you don't have to go out and buy new bras.
  • Options
    Mine went from a 36c to 38D, initially they used to kill me through the night but now the grow in fits and starts so sometimes I may have the odd week where they don't grow at all, it's like all the other ladies say, I think it just depends on the person and it's certainly nothing to worry about.

11+6
  • Options
    Mine have gone from A cup to a D cup (in am 25 Weeks 3 days), they went up quite quick and have stayed a 36D for the past month. With my last pregnancy they went from B cup to DD but went down to A afterwards unfortunately. Being pregnant is the only time I ever have boobs!!
  • Options
    Hi girls, I'm normally a 30B cup, and have gone up to a C/D cup already in the first 4 weeks, they are hurting like crazy, they feel like rocks.. Everyones different. X
  • Options
    mine were fully at around 8 weeks. they slowly grew, then at the end of pregnancy they grew a lot. 3 days after baby was here they were HUGE!!! now they are huge and painful until she empties them. i was 34b at the start and am now 34E but thinking i need an f
  • Options
    I'm at 17+2 now, I went to be measured and for a new bra at the weekend because I definately couldnt squeeze into my usual ones anymore. I'm normally at 38D but have gone up one back size and two cup sizes so am now in a 40E!

The lady also said that they are likely to get bigger closer to the end when my milk come in... great!! To be honest I really wouldnt mind if they shrank a bit afterwards!!