Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just wanted to let you know!! Final Project COMPLETE!!!

After lots of whinges to you all, I can now tell you - I HAVE FINISHED ALL MY WORK

Granted I had to stay up until 3am and now I feel like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards (and back again!), it is finally complete

I want to thank everyone of you who has shown your support, FaithLouise, FunkyRabbit, ClaireWeston, Claire21, LizB, gr2007, bluey etc etc - Sorry I can't remember every single of one of you (pregnancy fluffy brain). AND EVERYONE ELSE!! It's great to know you're all here to build up that support for you - you all truly are AMAZING!!!

Oh and some good news - I'm hoping today is - PINK or BLUE Day!!

Replies

• Options
    obviously I'm still tired and my HTML skills are pants!!! Ignore the P's!!! Arghhh!!!
  • Options
    Yay! Well done kid, does this mean you are officially uni free for the summer?? Get some kip before your scan, and let us know how it goes,,, hopefully it wont be an awkward baby like mine is and will show the world whether its made of sugar,spice & all things nice or slugs, snails & puppy dogs tails!! xx ps I hope you know that poem otherwise I'll look a right geek! x
  • Options
    That is uni life COMPLETE (unless resits of course) but I have a personal extenuating circumstances form in so they make pity on me and pass me on one module that I think I've failed!! As soon as it's handed in this afternoon I'll breathe a MASSIVE sigh of relief!! Yeah I know the poem hun, I hope 'SHE' isn't awkward hehe. thanks funk, you're an absolute star xxxxx
  • Options
    Hehe, i still think its a boy... congrats hun, on the end of uni xx
  • Options
    Morning Treacle what times your scan?
  • Options
    Half 11! It's just going to make this day even better, I can't wait...unless it has 2 heads or 9 feet or something. God, that's silly - *shut up sarah* LOL
  • Options
    I was the same, I was convinced that there was going to be no baby, Went into some rant on here about it being a kitten, but then had to back track that i really had never had sex with a cat so that would be impossible. But your mind plays awful tricks on you - you'll be fine and can't wait to find out what colour your having. What names have are on your shortlist?
  • Options
    Ella-Mae for a girly and possibly Joshua or Thomas for a boy. No doubt we'll do the same as a lot of people and rename it once its born. My sister called her bump 'Ben' for months...then when he arrived he was a Jake! image
  • Options
    Oooo nice names. I asked Pete if there was any other names that he liked and he was like - No, Eddie it is. I think you've got too long to think about it. I always found it hard working with children, thinking of a name that I liked, that my husband liked - without being reminded of some little scroute I hated. And then when we'd decided as I didn't want anyone elses opinion - I just said - we're calling him Eddie - don't tell me if you don't like it - I'm not interested.
  • Options
    Lol! Well I like Eddie anyhoo! Men are just never interested in anything! I have to make all of Peter's decisions for him!! God the more excited I get, the rougher I feel!!!!
  • Options
    Yeah!!! Well done Sazzy!!!! Bet thats one huge relief, feels like you'll never get it finished at times doesn't it!! But a big WELL DONE YOU!!!!! Relax now, enjoy your scan, and let your oh pamper you rotten!!!!
    Oh - and you better tell us whether its pink or blue cos I am dying to find out!!! =D xxxx
  • Options
    wel done spazzy! i'l forgive the lack of birthday present because you've had so much uni work to do!
  • Options
    well done you! that's great news (and on your PINK news too!).

I'm quite jealous cos i'm staying on late at work to do some studying for my post-grad (trying to fit in around full-time job :\(). And have two years still to do.

It is a flexible course so the sooner i get pregnant again the sooner i can give it up for a while!

Anyway, best get back to studying. You put your feet up with a nice non-alcohollic drink - I'm going to the pub later so I'll have a glass of wine for you while I can.

gr x

• Options
    Feet up, Chinese and Orange Juice....Sorted! Thanks gr, have a nice glass of cool rose for me will ya!!! xxx
  • Options
    congratulations on being able to relax and on carrying a girl! does it feel real yet? xx
  • Options
    Well Done Saz!! God I remember that feeling - the feeling of a massive weight lifted from your shoulders and all work is DONE and HANDED IN!!! Excellent!!! xxxx
  • Options
    I remember finishing my degree in 2003 was the best feeling ever! Congrats on reaching the end... its not blooming easy! Its definitely your turn to relax now! I thought the best bit was the fact that i'd never have to write a bloomin essay again. x
  • Options
    Well....yes...I AM ACTUALLY PREGNANT!! I DIDN'T IMAGINE THE WHOLE THING!!! xxxx
  • Options
    i had too many glasses for you (and just about everyone else on the site) so a bit weary today. (I was at a party). i think my liver will be especially pleased when i get pregnant again....:lol: