Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

19 days til dd

it just occured to me, no matter what, by 4 weeks 5 days, i wont be pregnant any more!! what a scary/exciting thought!! wooooooooo hooooooooo

Replies

• Options
    hehe, ive got 3 days til my due date and praying my little boy will hurry himself up, but no sign of that yet so im now convinced hes going to be late just to make me wait even longer to meet him x x x
  • Options
    and even longer to feel uncomfortable! no sleep for no reason!!! im so so tired today. xx 7 days till d day!!
  • Options
    not long for you two then, mad isnt it really, all this time waitng, and soon it will actually be over and you will be one again with a new bundle of joy!!!
  • Options
    I'm now two days over and I miss that countdown every time I log on! It doesn't say anything anymore, just LisaMarie.....very tactful! Had a lovely reflexology session today and she really worked on the labour stimulating points. She told me that if it works, labour normally occurs in your sleep. A bit scared to go to bed now!!!
  • Options
    lol, ide go bed early, like now lol let us know if theres any developments and good luck! ps how much did it set you back? cheers xx
  • Options
    It was pricey!! She charges extra for the priming of labour session as it lasts for an 1hr 15mins. It was ??65, but to be honest if it means getting out of a medical induction I pay anything!
  • Options
    let us know if it works!!!! if so i will be investing myself!!!!
  • Options
    yh me too!!! good luck xx