Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Your opinion on nursery

thanks x

[Modified by: Mrs P on 07 October 2009 11:44:26 ]

Replies

• Options
    If your furniture is pure white, it maight make an off-white look grubby.

I'd go with the green, it's very pretty.
  • Options
    I'd go with the green - if your furniture is white then different whites don't really go well together. Just my opinion though! Lovely shade of pink by the way!

Gemma 39+4
  • Options
    What is it with your ability to make a decision and stick to it whilst pregnant?!?!?! i swear since getting pregnant all i do is to and fro between everything,

the pink is by crown also and called whisper of pashmina

xx
  • Options
    It's different making decisions for someone else!
  • Options
    I personally like the white against the pink. Not a great fan a green and pink on walls. If it is an off white could you not wait till you have your cot and see what it looks like. If it does look funny then paint over it with a brighter white?
    I remember you saying that you and your hubby were going to sell your house after baby was born so with only one coloured wall it might make it a bit more appealing to buyers?

Joanna
  • Options
    To be honest I think that either would look lovely. If you look at pics of more 'contemporary' type nursery decor, they often combine white with that light stone type colour and then have another accessory colour.
  • Options
    Double post.

XX

[Modified by: ulrika on September 30, 2009 09:56 AM]

• Options
    Grrr..BE ate my reply!!

Think you should stick with the white, looks lovely and clean and fresh and also as your little girl gets older and you buy/get given more things for her room it will be far easier to match things with the white and pink.

XX
  • Options
    I LOVE the pink with the light green, and atleast that way instead of white walls and white funiture it wont look too bland.
    xxx
  • Options
    Oh a toughie. I think white and pink goes better but understand your dilemma with white furniture. I do like the green too.
    God, I haven't helped have I!!! xxx
  • Options
    I like the white and pink together