Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

NICOSPOON

Hi nicospoon

its your near neighbour here haha how you doing since last spoke to you? you are the only person ive spoke to from scotland never mind few towns away. i remember you saying you were a teacher if you dont mind me asking what school do you teach at and what subject? whens you due date?

tracey xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi!

It's a special school in Port Glasgow I teach in. Not exactly very close but I love my job! I work with primary aged kids of mixed age and ability. I don't have a due date yet because I got pregnant just after coming off the pill!!! I will find out on Monday the 13th when I go for my scan! Woop!

What about you?
  • Options
    hi nicospoon

im due 4th dec im 22wks preg i have wee boy 18months also.
    i only work 20hrs a week i work with adults with a learning dissability have been there for 4 1/2 yrs can be mentally tough at times but love it all the same x
  • Options
    Sounds like our jobs aren't too disimilar. The kids I work with mainly have CP in various forms. It's exciting your LO will be there by Christmas but I'm sure it will be really hectic too with your other son! I'll just have a big bump for Christmas instead! lol!
  • Options
    yeah christmas will be a handfull this year thats for sure but looking forward to it ll the same x yeah its weird isnt it we have similar jobs and live not far from each other still cant believe it x