Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Strange feelings!!!

Hi All

Hope everyone is well.

I am 30+3 pregnant, i was just wondering whether anyone else has experienced the same thing, i am feeling all of the baby's kicks very low down ie in the pubic area and sometimes it feels like i can feel the baby kicking really low down, down to the point it feels like shes trying to get out lol

Has anyone else had these strange feelings???

lisa

Replies

• Options
    Hi lisa yes i get the same feelings, it got to the point where i thought my babys foot was going to pop out!! Its a really strange feeling, i also get feelings high up to, i am 35 weeks and when i saw my midwife the other day baby was head down and she said these feelings that i am having is the pressure from the babys head rubbing low down, lol i thought she must have been the other way round and it was a foot or something. It sometimes feels like a bulging feeling too like my waters could pop at any minute!!
  • Options
    Hi, I'm 32 + 2 and am feeling the exact same thing. Feels like baby is bobbing up and down on my bladder! x
  • Options
    hi all. i'm 32 weeks and get these feelings, i went to the midwife yesterday and she said the baby was head down ( what a relief) and she could definatly feel a bum up top and i told her about the shooting pains i keep having low down below and she said it was pressure from babies head. i have had alot of feet under the ribs which is very uncomfy. i also get alot of pressure in the bum but again i think it is babies head. all the things we go through to have a baby!!!!! lol. xx