Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I candy questions - owners please help!

What is the difference between the peach blossom and the pear - is it to do with rear facing??

Can you fold it all together or do the seats, carrycot and frame all have to come apart to fold it up??

Why did you get it - what is the appeal? Sell it to me image

How much did you pay for ALL of it?

THANKS image

Replies

• Options
    the pear is heavier and bigger and cheaper! the carrycot is also smaller for the baby at the bottom than the one at the top. not sure if that's the case for the peach. the pear is harder to put down. MUCH harder. i was going to go for the apple or the peach to change into a double when needed but the cost to turn into a double for the peach was so much it would be the cost of another pram. so i went for the cherry
  • Options
    Too be honest i dont really know what the difference is, but i have the pear.
    I bought it last year when my dd was born as my ds was only 22 months at the time. I'll be usuing it this time as well, although too be honest im thinking of buying a lighter weight one.
    It looks brilliant and i get lots of comments about it from strangers, but it is quite a pain to get in and out of the car, as if your using it as a double, you have to take both seat off then the adapter, put these on the floor while your putting the actual base down then put them back on top.
    If you are using it as a double as well, there is practically no shopping space at all and it only faces towards you if you use it as a single.
    There are alot of benefits to it as well, but its quite expensive.
    I paid around ??900 in total for mine, which included the maxi cosi car seat and isofix base x
  • Options
    Thanks for all the info ladies -very helpful and lots to think about! image