Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OK need some advice ladies

well i have got a birthing ball and after i was total baby is high up and i need to encourage her to move down.

anyways i have only been sitting on it half hour swinging my hips from side to side and in circles and i have got mad painful BH is this normal they are in my back and tummy at the same time normal??

MJ 38+6

Replies

• Options
    sounds 'normal' to me, when i was in hospital jsut before they induced me i was on the birth ball rocking back and forth and circles and that gave me some mild contractions, they stopped within an hour of getting off the ball xx
  • Options
    I got really bad braxton hicks whenever I rotated my hips on my ball. My contractions were all in my back because baby was back to back. Make sure you have a rest but keep going with the ball because it is really worth it if it encourages baby to get into the right position.
  • Options
    hehe....maybe its working.

i bounced merrily away for nearly 3 hours whilst watching a film, that night had bad back ache, next evening contractions started and baby was on its way xxx
    good luck