Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

is it a boy or girl

I have just found out I am pregnant and would like to know as I have 2 girls already, I am 30 and conceived in September I look forward to your prediction

Replies

• Options
    I would like to find out also, I was 27 when I concieved in Feb 2006 (Due any day). My friend is also keen to find out she is 27 and she concieved in July 2006?
  • Options
    I have just found out I am pregnant and would like to know as I have 2 girls already, I am 30 and conceived in September I look forward to your prediction
    the chart says its a boy :\)
  • Options
    I would like to find out also, I was 27 when I concieved in Feb 2006 (Due any day). My friend is also keen to find out she is 27 and she concieved in July 2006?
    I was 27 when I concieved in Feb 2006 chart says its a girl for you and a girl for your friend as well :\)

http://mypage.direct.ca/j/jfeng/gender.htm
  • Options
    The chart says i'm having a boy but its tottally wrong as i'm having a girl!
  • Options
    I conceived in september and have my first scan is on 14th december i would like to know what im having look forward to your prediction
  • Options
    :lol:I conceived in september and have my first scan is on 14th december i would like to know what im having look forward to your prediction
  • Options
    can you tell me what im having
  • Options
    I'm 31 and conceived in september. The chart says a girl... This pregnancy is miles different to my two others, which were both girls... AS long as it's a healthy baby i'm not fussed, but my preference is a boy..