Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the all the people on the Pregnant after miscarriage thread, as the last part of the thread has become huge and has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough. Do let us know if that's not the case.

Replies

• Options

Hey Danielle, thanks for the part 2 thread 😁 

Mummytolily, awww i was that mum a few years ago when Leo started reception (he's in year 2 now)... I totally agree it really does fly, before we know it they'll be in college 😭 thats one of the reasons I've really tried hard to cherish every little milestone about this pregnancy! And I'll continue to soak in every second of the newborn and baby stage of this little miss! 

• Options

Wow can't believe a 2nd thread Is already needed :) love talking to you girls :) 3rd flasy smiley day girls I'm a bit worried about not ovulating still though and only gettting flashy smile and not static smile, since November I havent really noticed cm 

• Options

Mrs Rees would you be getting a flashing smiley if not ovulating though? I'm not sure how they work because never used them before x

• Options

Mrsrees, I used to usually get around 4 days of flashing! 

But i rmemeber from forums etc that some ladies would be a bit longer. There is of course the chance that youre gearinng up to it and some months you just don’t ovulate but i wouldnt worry about that just yet! I think some ladies have had 8 flashing smileys before a peak sometimes! 

you Know when you take the stick out and you can see the actual two lines? Are they getting darker? some ladies do the flashing smiley twice in the day as they say its more accurate but I could never do it at work or want to use more sticks than necesssary

• Options

Flashing smile means that you are gearing up to Ovulate, so defo time to get on it - it has detected rise in some hormone - static smile means imminent- once static smile is there, if I remember correctly you don’t test again.  However as I am sure you are aware, the little tadpoles will survive for up to 5 days, so should all be in place waiting for that egg - eek, exciting MrsRees xx 

• Options

Hi ladies! I feel completely done over, i thought second trimester was meant to be lovely and full of energy haha ive had two of my worst days the past two days, thankfully off work now for a weeks holiday 🤗🤗🤗 hows everyone doing?

Mrsrees yeay for flashy smiles! Xxx

• Options

i used a cheap time ovulation test this afternoon and there's 2 lines but the rest line is lighter than the control....hubby on nights now but will work out well I can wake him up nicely so will keep up with the dtd 

Just feelong a bit Low and worrisome today I think hubby not being very helpful and saying I'm stressing him out anytime I mention it, he doesn't seem to get that he has the easy part, he just had to have sex with me, I'm the one whose body has to work properly and feel like I'm letting him down all the time  every month that af comes 

• Options

Mrs Rees, even if things don’t work out this month, it will help you get more of an idea what’s going on with your cycle, which is super important, I have everything crossed for you 🤞

mummytolily and Ele, my boy has turned 16 and off to college this year! It goes sooo Quickly.!!

Well done Ele for cherishing the milestones in your pregnancy, I have wished mine away, desperate to get to 20 weeks when I was told I would be out of risk of miscarriage, and then viability and now want to get to 32 weeks so she is stronger and bigger if I pop early again.....

• Options

Ahh mrsrees I used to think that too as I never actually got a 100% definite positive opk, ever! Dont freak out if you end up going back to blanks because the month I fell with this bubs I never saw a positive opk so it's more than likely I missed my surge with the opk but clearly had one lol... I know that doesn't help in terms of dtd but just keep topping up 😂😉 try not to worry about not ovulating too much as it can delay it further which is what happened to me for so long I think 😩 As MrsFish said, if not this month then at least you're getting to grips with your cycle again 🤗 Big hugs and baby dust!!! 👶🏻✨

Ria they say youre not supposed to look at the lines on the sticks but I used to all the time 😂 I used to think how is that not a smiley sometimes as the lines were nearly identical! 😩

Hey bobble, how many weeks are you now?? It can take a good few weeks into the second trimester to feel normal again, hopefully it's not too much longer for you 🤞🏼

MrsFish, see you know first hand how fast they turn into big people 😩 I so wish they stayed little for a bit longer 😪 

36 weeks tomorrow!!! Here is a bump update... everyone keep commenting on how small/tidy I am but I feel like an enormous beached whale and everything and I mean everything is completely exhausting, even standing up 😧😂 I more week to term ladies I can't believe I've almost made it! 

• Options

I GOT A STATIC SMILEY FACE!!!!! Will be dtd later today with conceive plus definatly the boost I needed this morning to lift my mood after feeling so worried last night 

thanks girls for the pep talk :) it's so good that I can say how I feel on here and you all know how I feel 

the control line almost looked evaporated in comparison to the test line 

ele your bump looks gorgeous 

• Options

What a gorgeous bump! can you believe it when you look down!? I can’t imagien ever having a bump- can’t wait! 

mrsrees its so exciting isn’t it! I hope you dtd before the solid smiley too! But yea get to it as soon as tonight! And maybe in the morning for luck Haha! And then no more testing and you can relax, or not in the tww 🙈

lol yep ele I thought so but I could never help myself! I also once broke into a digitlatest to see what it looked like! Felt like a mad woman! 

im feeling a lot more calm about things but I am wondering if I should be feeling more? like should I be feeling my body grow or stretch? 

all I can feel is my lower back aches slightly on and off all day. But i Don’t feel my pelvis stretching or anything. I’m 8 weeks and I remember feeling a lot of stretching last time at 6-7w. But of course I can’t compare as that went wrong anyway! Plus I saw baby now at 7w and it has grown without me feeling any stretching! 

Hope that makes sense! Jsut want to know if it’s normal to only feel lower back ache. 

Have been gagging at things and starving al the time but not fancying much. boobs still big so I am happy For now! Saw mw yesterday and was so lovely, told me she also had a missed miscarriage in bwtween her two children And knows how nerve wracking it is being pregnant after. 

Hope everyone is having a good day! 

• Options

Yes thats brilliant mrsrees! You will ov in the next 12-24 hours how exciting! Yes get to it with hubby later!! Thank youuu as well 😁 

Ria, thank you to you too 😁 i know what you mean but I'm at that stage now that I can't quite believe it'll be gone in a few weeks 😲 I'm really excited to go into labour and meet her ♥️ Haha don't worry you're not alone, I broke my cbd test when I got my pregnant 3+... I wanted to see what my lines looked like in a digi and they were both very dark blue lines! 

• Options

Mrs Rees yay! So glad you’re oVulating! That’s great news! Fingers crossed for this month! 

Elexox that’s what I really want to be like, enjoy this pregnancy because I know financially we can only have two children so this will be my last pregnancy and I really want to enjoy it but at the moment I just can’t, hopefully when I get further along Ill enjoy it more! Lovely bump! Really nice anD neAt! 

Bobble have you booked your gender scan yet?

Lily had her injections yesterday ☹️ It was so sad, her little face afterwards 😭 she asked ‘Mummy why did that naughty lady hurt me’ oh my god I burst into tears! Thank god that’s it for her for a few years now 😭 a burger king and ice cream soon cheered her up! 

baby brain is hitting me hard atm! 18 weeks Tomorrow xD! 

• Options

Gosh 18 weeks mummytolilly that's mad its flying by i know I will feel like you and worry so much, but given what you went through previously its understandable I hope little Mr starts wiggling plenty for you soon to help you relax

I've been seeing little bits on my fb come up of peter rabbit and thinking of you 

• Options

Ahhh no stress mummytolily, I am certain this little boy is your rainbow! Wow almost halfway as well... try doing 2 week milestones... kind of blank out the odd number weeks if that makes sense, that made it go a lot quicker for me! im 36 weeks tomorrow, so that's makes my next milestone 38 weeks 😵 By then I will never bouncing on my yoga ball and pestering OH to dtd, that worked last time lol! I'm so ready to have this baby!!!!! 

• Options

Mrs Rees, it has gone so quickly it’s so difficult not to worry but I didn’t think I’d be this bad ☹️ I hoping at 20 weeks I will relax, I feel tim move loads and then nothing which makes it more worrying, I felt him move loads yesterday eating the ice cream 😂 and then a little bit today but I know now I won’t feel him for a few days and that’s probably because im at work for the next 3 days and to busy to concentrate On them! Ooh if you see any really cute bits you’ll have to let me know, I don’t have facebook though ☹️

elexox I’m really hoping so, I’m feeling a Little bit more positive as the weeks go by! My next scan is 2 weeks on Thursday so Fingers crossed all is well and then the movements will get stronger and more frequent and it’ll get easier :) that’s definitely a good idea, I’m gunna start trying that! Hahaha I don’t blame you! You’ll want her out then xD walking done The trick for me! I got so lazy on maternity leave and when I was 6 days late I decided to go for a long walk the next day I woke up in labour so will definitely be trying that this time! Can’t believe tomorrow I’ll be a month until your due date! Have you sort of got a date you think she’ll be born? I’ve gone for the 15th July for me which will be 4 days late 

• Options

Hiii, feeling a lot brighter today :)

How is everyone?

I currently have an unhealthy obsession with one born every minute and nachos with cheese and jalepenos lol! Gender scan booked for 19th, so excited to find out but still rathrr nervous too, im 15 weeks today, had some mild niggles today just above pelvis i think its my uterous moving up, thats what im putting it down to anyways! 

Mummytolily i love peter rabbit, theres some gorgous grey and white rabbit wallpaper in mamas and papas ive seen, also rabbit themed mobile! I love all the elephant themed stuff, probablys what ill use if babas a boy, think maybe youve started a theme i am leaning more towards boy than girl! 

Mrsrees im thrilled for you, the way i am at the moment i think ill cry my eyes out when i see you post on here with bfp, i cant wait! 

Xxx

• Options

Hey guys, hope all is well!

I'm back at work this week and struggling. Ive gotten so used to having a cat nap that I feel even sicker than normal if I don't! Can anyone tell me when this first trimester tiredness is supposed to go away? I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and getting progressively worse!

My sisters wedding is Saturday and she's booked my hair and makeup for 8.30, and that will be me on my feet until well after 2 by the time we get home. You can find me sleeping under the buffet table!

Any tips for getting through? The more tired I seem to get, the worse the HG gets even with the tablets 😂. That said, the nausea gives me quite a bit of reassurance that bub is ok!  

• Options

Ele, your bump looks so neat :) not long to go now at all!

mrsrees, so happy to hear you got the static face! Fingers crossed for you this month. 

Mummytolily, peter rabbit is going to be everywhere once the film comes out so hopefully there will be loads for the nursery. 

I have my booking in appointment tomorrow (feels weird only having it now when I will be 14 weeks on Thursday) and it’s been so long since my daughter was born I have no idea what to expect. I am having a rough time this week, between feeling nauseous constantly, tiredness, and sensitivity to light which causes headaches. So a scan tomorrow will hopefully cheer me up a bit. 

MrsB I am the same, if I don’t sleep enough I feel a lot worse with nausea, I hope it eases off for you soon. I still haven’t found anything that helps with it.

• Options

Oh wow that is late whalechick! Mine was at seven weeks and i found that far too early! You finding out gender in a couple weeks? Xx