Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

help!

im 18 and found out iwas pregnant. im so so scared. i cant do this. i had 2 stop smoking and drinking within 2 weeks of my 18th birthday, which was when i found out. everyone around me is more excited than me i think. is there anyone who can help?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah im the same but im 16, evryone thinks im total excited and that i think ill be fine, yeah im excited but im still wetting my pants, as long as its what you want and you've got alot of support fom family and friends ect then you should be ok, my boyfriends mum has been great ive even moved in there, as i was sharing a room with a 9 year old and my brother has A.D.H.D so wasnt very good situation. If you want to chat to me i have msn xsexi_lisa_babeex@hotmail.com

xlisax

[Modified by: lisabby on October 19, 2006 07:44 AM]
  • Options
    sorry came up twice!

[Modified by: nell on October 20, 2006 07:05 PM]
  • Options
    hey im 18 aswell just found out im pregnant know how you feel it all seems alot so fast! as long as your sure you want the baby im sure youl get more excited i know ive been gettin excited lookin at baby stuff on the net and ive got a scan comin up so its all getin exciteing hope alls ok for you xxx
  • Options
    Hey!

It's o.k to be scared. I was in my thirties when i was expecting and i was terrified. sound like everyone is just happy for you, but it's your life and body. just take each day as it comes. the only thing i can say from the bottom of my heart is that being a mum is just the best thing in the world. This coming from someone who was only career minded. Good luck. BE STRONG. X
  • Options
    its alright babe, i was almost 18 when i fell pregnant first time which unfortunately ended in a miscarriage at almost 11wks image
    i have had two girls since (thank god!) and am almost 11wks pregnant with our third image
    i think everyone worry's about different things during there pregnancy from miscarriage to how they will cope?
    trust me i worry about everything! i'm worrying this time about the age gap between my youngest two there will only be 20months!
    please dont fret, pet! it sounds as if you have a very supportive family behind you and i'm sure you will make the perfect mum for the perfect little baby image
    the worrying wont end when you have your baby either, you will worry for the rest of your life as a mum!!!
    its great though, thats why i've gone back for the 3rd time image
    let us know how you are getting on xxx