Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Newbie/ there is always hope

Hiya, Im a newbie on here so still finding my way around image

I have a daughter who was 8 in february and my and my partner were trying for a few years for another child, sadly things did not go our way and we had 2 m/c. we were then told our only hope was ivf so we gave up around 3 1/2 years ago. , ivf is something i would not be able to do.

Anyway we just found out we are pregnant, 9 weeks today, were excited and scared at the same time, we have never got past 4 or 5 weeks before so were hoping everything goes ok.

I am having a few like dull pains well more like aches really, Its around where my ovaries but i know this is where my body is changing and making room for our baby bean image

I have the midwife on the 4th october so i am looking forward to that, i am full of questions i want to ask her image

Was just wondering if you wanted to opt for a c section will they do it? my labour with my daughter was very tramatic, she stopped breathing about 4 times while in labour and then when she was born by emergancy c section it took them around 6 mins to bring her round, thankfully she has not shown any signs of brain damage and is a typical 8 year old girl going on 18 lol.

anyway im glad i found this site i have been reading though lots of messages image

I just wanted to say to anyone who was told there was no hope, there is, I have pcos and my partner has a very low count and mobility too but miricles do happen, i just hope in 7 months time were holding our little bundle of joy.

Maxine xx

Replies

• Options
    hi maxine, contratulations im really really pleased for you both. wish you all the very best. take care of yourselves. hugs becky x
  • Options
    Hi, congratulations maxine! All the very best.xx
  • Options
    many congrats on your new bean!!! Try to keep your feet up and rest rest rest!!! image
  • Options
    congratulations i am so pleased for you look forward to hearing how you are getting on along the way big hugs x x ;\)
  • Options
    i know is off the subject, but was wondering paula, where you got your avatar pic from...tis cool. xxx
  • Options
    i stole it off somebody on a different web site i have a few different ones ! iam a bad girl lol x :lol:

[Modified by: xpaulax on October 01, 2006 06:55 PM]
    no really there is a web site not sure of the link i will look and let you know (that is if i am alright to post it on this site ?)

[Modified by: xpaulax on October 01, 2006 06:57 PM]

[Modified by: xpaulax on October 01, 2006 06:58 PM]
  • Options
    i don't see why not...... xxx