Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hiya I'm new!

I'm due on 9th Nov with my 1st baby and looking forward to chatting to you all! Just wondered if anyone could help.... The date of my LMP was 30th Jan 06 so working out my EDD from this midwife and I came up with EDD as 6th Nov, however after going for my dating scan the date has been changed to 9th Nov....does anyone know roughly which date this means I would have conceived? Thankyou! xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi
    Firstly congratualtions! As for actual dates these can vary apparently according to the length of your cycle. When my dates were first worked out if was assumed that I had a 28 day cycle, which I didn't. It varied between 30 & 31 days so my EDD changed.

Not sure if that helps at all !?!?!

Take care
    Zoe
  • Options
    hi and welcome congrats on the bubba news are you happy? i don't know about dates sorry xx
  • Options
    hi im new 2 this im a first time mum im 14weeks pregnant im not sure how 2 work out the dates
  • Options
    Hi it doesnt normally depend on your cycle because every person is different. The best edd to go by is 40 weeks from your last period. Also remember that its very raer that babies do come on their due dates. Sometimes when they scan you they do it from when you concieved but that is usually 2 weeks after your last period. I hope you dont mid i worked out your edd to be 06/11 from last period. There is only 2 days difference and it probably wont come on either! They are pretty stubborn. Hope this helps xx