Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone watching this morning - kerry katona?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Come on girls we should stick together. Kerry spent her child hood in foster homes, her husband had an affair and left her and her mum is awful to her. She has mental health problems and needs help which she is getting, her behaviour today is the side effects of her medication she on. If I'd had her life I'd probably be messed up too.
  • Options
    Hear, hear Bristol I'm with you all the way.
    I disagree that people should be judged when we don't even know them. All I know about Kerry is what is in the press and do not know what her home life is like or what she is like as a mother so I am not going to judge her.

People look at her too much as the press are always saying she is high etc. I bet some days I look totally out of it, especially if I had 3 kids and one on the way!!!

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I guess mine is just neutral.x x
  • Options
    Wish I'd seen this now but was at work! I wonder if her midwife is gettin on at her to clean up her act just like they would if it was 'us' ???!!!
  • Options
    I dont know how anyone can have sympathy for her. Loads of people have turbulent childhoods and go on to live happy lives and do the best for their kids, without the vast sums of money and potential proffesional support that she has available to her. No ones messing up her life, and maybe that of her childrens but herself!