Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

dinky mums or mums to be ....

Hello Ladies

Well yet again hae been asked if i'm having twins (nice), was just wondering if anyone else feels massive and get similar comments ??? Am seeing my midwife on the 11th so will be interested to see if i am measuring big, I think i just look big because it is all baby out front (boy) and was really small to start with (also am only 5ft).

anyone ?
sarah
23+5

Replies

• Options
    I'm 5ft2, and from the moment we announced our pregnancy I was constantly being asked how many were in there! Cheeky b*ggers.... In fact, Rachel measured spot on throughout and I had hardly any waters, my bump was really all baby, to the extent that I stayed in my pre-pregnancy jeans throughout.

Don't you love it when people say that though? If you walked up to a non-pregnant woman and commented on their size, there'd be more than a few strong words in response.

Hannah xx
  • Options
    well people keep telling me girls I don't look 5 months pregnant how big they expect me to be I don't know.....I feel massive and have difficulty reaching my toes to do up shoes or put on my socks lol.

by the way lillykitt we live by each other i'm in Rogertstone in Newport but am under Caerphilly midwives lol ((((noticed in the post in due in Nov 09, where we live and what hospital we will be there together))))

michelle
    22+5
  • Options
    Hi

That is really close, I work in Newport and am originally from Risca. Am going to be in the gwent after changing the birth place from caerphilly, but have been up caerphilly for all my scans...

small world...

sarah
    23+5
  • Options
    lillykitt i totally know how you feel! people always ask me if im having twins and tell me how huge i am! (lovely) im only 5'0 and im measuring about right, maybe slightly bigger than average. but it really annoys me how people can be so rude!

ashy 31+3 xx
  • Options
    I too am small 5ft 2 and and all front with a boy as well. I think if your smaller in frame you show more so look bigger to other people.

35+4