Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

due and fed up!

Hi all, i hope you and your bumps are well, i havent been on for ages, pc not working! Baby was due yesterday but no signs as yet although my little boys thinks because i have a headache today then the baby will come! Bless him, would be spooky if he was right! lol. Anyone else due now? Debs x

Replies

• Options
    Hi Debs, I'm due tomorrow so almost in the same boat as you. Had a 'show' yesterday morning and have a few Braxton Hicks in the day, but that's it. Were you on time with your little boy?
  • Options
    Lucky u two.... ive got 78 days to go and its going soooooooo slowly!!! did the last three months go quick 4 both of u?? hope u dont have too much longer to go now (maybe u will both have babies tomorrow??) fingers crossed 4 u both xx
  • Options
    think about poor me lil i was due last wednesday and ppl sayin they will get induced at 38 weeks 4 no reason is duin me head in lol
  • Options
    oh nicki i hope u dont have too much longer to go u must feel well and truly p***ed off!!! have they said anything about u being induced yet?
  • Options
    I hope that you all have them soon image I was 11 days over with my first :roll: Really hope this baba decides to come on time!!
  • Options
    bless you all, i just put a post on bout fed up of waiting and i have 3 weeks!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hi i do know how your feeling, my lo was due on fri and is showing no signs of coming any time soon. I have got a hospital appt on fri so will get a induction date then but i am so fed up! I've had high bp all the way thru and had been led to believe i wouldn't go all the way and here i am overdue. Just want him out so i can have a glass of wine!!
  • Options
    Hi all, this is my 5th, the 1st 2 were early and the 2nd 2 were late. My 4th was 10lb 11ozs and this 1 is so much bigger, they dont bother even measuring me anymore they just write big baby in the measurement column on my notes! My bump is so huge and solid you can even see the way baby is laying. lol. Got hospital at 9.30 today to be monitored and they will give me a date for next week to have a sweep. Im really excited now. take care all Debs xx
  • Options
    good luck debs xx
  • Options
    Nikki people do not get induced at 38 weeks for no reason. It is usually because it is unsafe for the baby to be in there any longer or some other reason that has given the mum to be or the Docs a reason to panic and want the baby out!!
  • Options
    Hi all, went to hospital today to be monitored, alls well. They booked me in for a sweep on tuesday if he still hasnt arrived by then! Thanks Carly, not too long for you now either, good luck. Debs xx
  • Options
    Hi

I am due on Sunday and have had no show, nothing to suggest he is ready to come out and am bored of waiting and trying curry, raspberry leaf, sex etc and the mother in law stalking me to see if he has arrived - what do you think?

At least we can all be grumpy together image
  • Options
    Hi Natjt, im just so bored because everything is done! I miss not going out and about, i cant really do this now because my labours are very quick so wouldnt fancy giving birth on the bus or in the supermarket! lol. Quickest was just over an hour.
  • Options
    i am due on monday and have been hoping for the last 2weeks that he will come early! no sign of that though lol. i think im am resigning myself to the fact that he will be late so that if he does come before or on monday i will be ecstatic lol x x x
  • Options
    know how you feel kimmi1 im due next friday but was convinced when i got to 38 weeks that was it and he/she was going to come early!! after mw app yesterday told me babys head was free from pelvis and "floating about" i have resigned myself to the fact that prob going be late!!!!1 never mind get the sleep in i say!!!! and fave tv progs too!!! undisturbed!!!! xxx
  • Options
    Hay all
    :evil: Was due on Monday 23rd, went to the hospital to see about getting a membraine sweep. The midwife told me the baby had 'dropped' and told me to give it another few days and make another appoinment. :x Get so fed up, everyone keeps saying "are you not away yet?" Obviously I'm not!!!!!! :roll: I got talking to my own comunity midwife, so if baby doesn't come before Tuesday I'll go get the sweep. If that does not work I go on Friday to be induced, so just have to see how it goes!
  • Options
    Hi all, im still waiting! I hope your all well and that your little bundles of joy dont keep you wating too long, good luck. Debs x
  • Options
    hi debbie just wanted to ask you if your babies normally engage after the first one because my 2nd and 3rd didn't but this one i am told today is 3/5 palpable whats that mean, the midwives assume because you have had babies before they don't need to explain anything. also had pains half of last night then they all stopped again i have honestly forgotten what early labour feels like and my braxton hicks have been really strong.
  • Options
    Hi Anita, the head was only engaged with the 1st but not with the 2nd or 3rd, this one has dropped down 1/5th when the consultant checked on monday. Your babies head is 2/5ths engaged then, yes they do expect that you know everything after youve had a few babys! My braxton hicks are very stronge now and very uncomfortable, i seem to be having them all the time. I cant believe how huge i am and how solid my stomache is. My last was 10lb 11ozs and i was big but this one, well im starting to worry i can tell you! lol. Debs xx
  • Options
    hope your babys all hurry up i am 8 days over getting induced monday bit scared now. xx