Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is it normal to not feel pregnant in the second trimester?

Hey guys.

I'm new to this & a first time mum.

I have been pregnant before but unfortunately that ended in MC in october 17.

I have a question no one seems to answer but is it normal to not feel like you're pregnant in the second trimester? 

I'm 17w 3d & without sounding horrible 2nd trimester is pretty boring, along with the nerves of is everything okay as I don't have another scan until may

🙄

Replies

• Options

Hi shazzie,

i feel the exact same,I’m currently 23 +2  and if it wasn’t for the kicks it feels like any other normal feeling, ive purposly got private scans to reassure me on how baby is doing also my midwife has said I can book an appointment with her any time those scheduled ones arnt the only ones your allowed,she’s lovely thankfully. Oh this is my 3rd baby x but sadly all the first time worries and concerns don’t change during pregnancy as every pregnancy is different x

• Options

Im the same, I’m 16+4 and don’t feel pregnant at all now. I had nausea all the time and tiredness until 12/13 weeks but other than bloating and also when I lie flat a nice bump- I feel not pregnant at all now. The midwife listened for the babies heartbeat at 16 weeks exactly and we heard it so I think it’s normal to feel normal  :) 

• Options

I'm 13+1 and apart from feeling tired I feel normal, apparently you feel better in the 2nd trimester