Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Good Luck mrs!!!!!

Think today is d-day for Sharon....pretty sure she's going into hospital today for inducement if nothing happened last night. Wishing u lots of luck Sharon, hope all goes well for u and bub!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    yeah good luck mrs will be thinking of you x x x x x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed and the best of luck Sharon xxx
    I see you are still waiting millie 1807!!!
  • Options
    I dont know if they were actually going to induce her today but i know it was going to be disscussed. I dont know about you lot but im so excited for her, i hope we dont have to wait too long to find out. Its just that ive been there before and i can remember how frustrating being overdue can be. Fingers crossed for mrs xxx
  • Options
    All the best sharon, thinking about you! xxxx
    Sarah.
  • Options
    Ooooooh its nearly half 4....i wonder if sharon is a mummy yet???? god im so excited and it isnt even me!! i'm just jealous!! LOL!! only 17 weeks to go for me now! Tut!! :roll:
  • Options
    Gosh it's so exciting and I don't even know her! I think it'll bring it home to us who are nearing D Day as well. Hope she has an easy time of it, we should have told her to borrow the ward's computer when she's had the baby so she can fill us all in! :lol:
  • Options
    Good luck, fingers crossed for an easy time x
  • Options
    Good luck! x
  • Options
    Sharon will be a mummy now!!! How exciting!!!! Shall we put bets on?? boy/girl? weight of baby?? LOL!!!! I bet she had a boy, 7lb 9oz....lol
  • Options
    Boy or girl, it'll be BabyTaylor for a little while!! lol I also reckon boy but 8lb 1oz!!!! Hope she gets to post soon!!! xxx
  • Options
    girl 8lb 5 oz