Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 3

1444546474850»

Replies

• Options

Aww bless her Mrs fish!

Hallie fell asleep during the actual christening when Mike had hold of her but we did get a couple of pictures. My sister hasn't sent me the good ones yet but here's a couple we do have. It's just a shame she was asleep and then we had to strip her soon after because she was so hot!

• Options

Such cuties lislix and mummytolily!!

steffyjane great news on your scan 

mrsrees, thinking of you

Lorew great news on team pink💗

Afm I got my panorama results back on Sunday and the sex of the baby was so obvious I wanted it to be a surprise but I quickly saw it so no reveal for us we are team pink 💗 as well just what he wanted I’m happy as long as she‘s full term and healthy. I’m so stuffy at the moment can’t breath and can’t stop blowing my noise ugh

if I missed anyone (sorry)hope you all are doing well

• Options

Aww lisl she is adorable! Such a beautiful big smile :) 

mummytolily, love lily’s Nightie, she looks so cute :) 

congrats on team pink, Dee, although I’m sorry the surprise was spoilt somewhat for you. 

Bobble, thinking of you, hope all is going well!

afm, I had my baby shower at the weekend, and finally got the nursery done last week. So now we are just impatiently waiting for missy to make an appearance. 

This is our dog not wanting to feel left out at the baby shower, climbed on the chair to get a better look in the box, lol. and pics of the nursery. imageimageimageimage

• Options

Lisil thank you! I think the ivory dress looks absolutely perfect 💗 so glad you all had a lovely day! 

Mrs fish I know it’s crazy isn’t it! She definitely looks more grown up with her hair down which she only ever has for bed other wise it ends up caked in food 😂 aww how lovely that Millie enjoyed the train! So exciting doing all these firsts isn’t it! Can’t wait to do them all again with harry 💙 

dee2dee thank you, massive congratulations! A shame you found out before you wanted to but still great news all the same xD! So exciting! Can’t believe there’s another girl in the group! 

Whale chick thank you! How did your baby shower go? Love freyjas nursery! lots of lovely pretty pink things! Love it! How long do you have left now? Not that it matters you’ll still be giving birth before me Hahahaha (if I don’t laugh I’ll cry 😂) such a beautiful dog 🐶

bobble im so eager to know how you’re getting on! 😂 I hope she doesn’t give you a tough time 💗

• Options

It was good, I got everyone drunk on cocktails while I sat sober, lol. Thankyou :) i got as much pink and florals in as possible (my teens room is being done in grey and black!) 

I have three and a bit weeks left, land will probably go late, so you will def go before me! Lol. 

pup says thank you, she knows how pretty she is but loves compliments. She is a very egotistical dog 😆

• Options

Hi ladies, I’ve been going through the chat for the last couple of days and have decided to post. 

For those of you that don’t know me yet, I lost my sleeping baby boy Jacob at 20+3. I went for my 20 week scan to be told his heart had stopped. As you can imagine, our world fell apart. I have a 13 year old daughter and a 6 year old son with my hubby and we were all devastated.  Tomorrow is jacob’s due date and I’m still trying to come to terms with losing him.

anyway, 2 weeks ago I got my bfp so here I am nervously joining this chat, hoping above everything else that this time things will be different and my pregnancy will end with a baby in my arms. hopefully this will help in a small way to ease the pain.

wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy and I’ve loved seeing your scan and baby pics. They’re very inspiring.

xxxx

• Options

HEY emj3 so glad you came over, sorry I haven’t really been posting on the other group but it’s been hard knowing i’ll Be back to ttc when all I really want is to be pregnant still and because there seem to be so many new people on there its been a bit harder to connect but will make an effort to go there more although I do ready everything that’s posted and I’m so happy for you to get your bfp and love your daughters idea of sending off balloons 

the girls here are fantStic you could t meet nicer people I’ve known them for 18 months and they are such a huge support 

lisil you look beautiful in your dress and I love how you’ve matched with hallie too 

thinking of you bobble hope baba arrives soon for you 

mummy to lily that’s a beautiful picture of lily she’s going to be a heart breaker one day 

lovely baby shower whale chick and I agree your dog is gorgeous 

wow dee your team pink too, we re going to run out of girl names befote long haha 

afm bleeding has stopped yay.....not Gunna start trying though just going to try to forget everything for a while nd see why my cycl is now 

• Options

Welcome emj3, I’m so sorry to hear of your loss, that sounds like it would be unbearable 😢 but congratulations on your bfp and fingers crossed everything goes well for you this time. 

Thank you, mrsrees. How are you feeling? Sometimes taking time away is what you need to do, especially as the past 18 months have been so hard on you. 

• Options

Mrsrees, glad your bleeding has stopped. It’s just such a devastating thing to go through again but you will get your rainbow baby. I understand your feelings, it’s such a strong yearning, painful ‘need‘ to be pregnant still when you’ve lost something so precious but take your time to heal. You really helped me when I lost Jacob so please let Me know if you need anything.

Thanks for the welcome whale chick.xxx

• Options

Whale chick definitely need all the pinks and florals before they’re old enough to tell you that actually like dinosaurs 😂 luckily with lily she’s very girly & loves all things pink 😂 (I only say luckily because im quite girly 😜) she’s just absolutely beautiful what’s her name? I bet you have amazing cuddles on the sofa with her 😍 

Mrs Rees thank you she’s a little stunner isn’t she! I definitely think it’ll help you to grieve for As long as you need and start trying again when you are ready

Emj im so sorry to hear of your miscarriage, so heartbreaking ☹️ But I’m so glad to see you here with a bfp! I had a miscarriage in September at 13 weeks, I’m now 40 weeks & 6 days impatiently awaiting my little mans arrival 

• Options

Wow mummytolily, can’t believe you are due any day with your baby boy. That’s amazing. Lily is gorgeous too. Good luck with the birth. looking forward to the pics!!!xxx

• Options

so glad you‘re getting your rainbow baby too.xxx

• Options

She is called Akasha, the queen of the damned. And she does give amazing cuddles but only when she wants to, lol. Huskies are very picky.

im a tom Boy but I do love all things pink and cute for babies. My teen is a taller younger version of me so I can’t even complain about the refusal To have a pink room, lol.

is anyone else spending 99% of their lives on the toilet? I swear I have never peed so much in my life!

• Options

EmJ congrats on your BFP! I'm sorry to hear about your baby boy :( I struggled with my loss at 8 weeks so I can't imagine how you felt. This really is an amazing thread though!

Whalechick I defo live in the bathroom now. I'm like a beached whale in the middle of the night trying to get out of bed to pee - half the time I end up waking hubby by accident but he's pretty good and helps me get up 😂.

Does anyone else get sore fingers when they get up in the morning? The last few days when I wake up they're really stiff and achey. I know carpal tunnel can be a symptom later on so dunno if that's what it is!

• Options

Haha yes, that is me, only I have to avoid standing on the dog too so it so it’s just fail and she huffs at me, lol.

i get the hand thing, and feet, I think it is tied to how much I am swelong, I seem to have permanent swelling all over since around 34 weeks.

• Options

That would make sense then since Im just gone 34 weeks! I have to say I'm enjoying pregnancy a lot more now than in the early pukey days though 😂! 

• Options

lol the last trimester I thought was meant to be hellish but I agree, it is much nicer being pregnant now than dealing with all the symptoms of early pregnancy, lol. Although the bloating/swelling is making it very hard for me to wear anything Other than my shorts and ugly slip on shoes, lol.

probably a stupid question but does lightening hurt? I am getting some non braxton hicks style pains and they are very low down and worse when she moves.

• Options

Hi everyone, have to say we are loving this thread, and seeing the babies arriving - it's so inspiring and positive for women to see that there is hope, and babies after a miscarriage. 

We have just spotted that this thread is approaching the 1k post mark, so we've started you a new one which should be much faster and easier to load. 

NEW THREAD HERE!

We'll lock this thread in a day or so, so you all have a chance to see this post. 

• Options

Locking this thread now. NEW THREAD HERE!