Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

babies r us crib sheets

Hey, got a slight problem with my crib sheets, bought a crib and the crib sheets for the mattress all from babies r us, ive washed the sheets as stated on the packaging yet they dont fit the mattress they are too small, has anyone else had this problem. Dont really know what to do about it but now ive got 8 crib sheets that dont fit the crib Thanx
39+4

Replies

• Options
    Have u got a cot bed instead of a cot? Cos cot beds are bigger than cots that could explain why they dont fit? Cos if not then they shoudl all be standard size image x
  • Options
    no its a crib image
  • Options
    mmm ive just bought these (delivered yesterday). i bought them coz they were the biggest ones when i had lo 3years ago. all the rest i bought were too small, luckily i had the pram so didnt go to waste as they fitted that. will need to go try them now.
  • Options
    Thats weird then cos they should be all a certain size an they should fit then. Measure the mattress an see on other sites that sell the sheets how big they are and if they are the right size take urs back to babies r us an complain lol x
  • Options
    My Babies R Us crib sheets are VERY tight fitting the Babies R Us Crib mattress too. I'd take them back and complain hun... 8 useless sheets is pointless to you, and a waste of money. Take the crib mattress in to prove it! xx