Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

so upset - updated

2»

Replies

• Options
    thank u speckle ur post made me cry (in a good way)!!!
  • Options
    oh what a hard decision to make hun. I'm sure you love coco but unfortunately your baby needs to come first. If it were a normal cat without being blind etc i'd say differently but no one should blame you for wanting your precious little one to come first. Have you got any neighbours who could take coco in at least you may still get to see him/her.
    Take care and good luck
    Filo x
  • Options
    hi filobabe,
    unfortunately there is no-one to take her i have tried everyone but everyone has either a cat or dog and she cannot be around other animals she scares the crap out of other cats and she was attacked by a dog when she was abused by the family who had her b4 me.
    i have really tried everything but im out of choices now which is very upsetting so im really spoiling her tonight and tommorrow xxx
  • Options
    I just looked at her piccy hon - she is a lovely cat!

I too am having a cat dilemma! My OH has had Ozzy since she was a kitten and when I had my old house she lived with me. Anyway he moved up north to live with his nan and I followed a few months later. I had to leave his nans after a few months (long story but what a witch) and the cat had to stay with her!

I am now getting a new 3 bed house with a lovely garden and my OH and my little boy want Ozzy back! They go and visit the bloody cat (not the nan) at least twice a week. She is the only cat I have ever liked - she is an ignorant bitch who will ignore you unless she is hungry (slap round the face in the morning), she occasionally brushes against you (her idea of a fuss) but otherwise stays away! I really dont know what to do - they are making me feel really bad because if there is any chance she could hurt Tommy I dont want her with us!

I totally empathise with you about Coco! As much as I would love Ozzy to be with us, I am just scared of the risks!!!
  • Options
    its such a hard thing to go through i waited til the last min to do it im 37+3 today. i had had coco for over 3 yrs and they become part of ur family dont they.... i even used to take her to my mums at xmas and she would be spoilt rotten with ppl giving her turkey n ham!!!!
    i just miss her so friggin much if i had my way i would go and get her back but i know i cant.......
    ozzy doesnt sound like he would cause a problem tho but u will never know until tommy is here.... its really hard isnt it!!!!